Meet Wellington Menezes Paim
Wellington is a great personal trainer who knows that you are an individual. He knows your body is not like anyone else’s. You need someone who takes the time to know you, your needs, your strengths, and your weaknesses. Not everything works for everyone, which is why personalization is so important.
As an ACE, NASM and ESSA Certified trainer, as well as a University graduate in Sports Medicine, Wellington understands the challenges clients face when seeking to accomplish their fitness goals. By combining motivation as well as some unique tools & methods, clients can expect commitment & accountability in successfully getting results. Whether you want to lose body fat and tone your body, build serious muscle, or recover from injury — Wellington will help you do it.
Wellington at a Glance…
- University degree in Sports Medicine
- National Certifications: ACE, ESSA, and NASM
- Well-versed in anatomy, joint structure and kinesiology
- Well-versed in biomechanics, exercise physiology, flexibility, nutrition, and exercise science
- Develops personalized programs for his clients
- Does not believe in “one size fits all” training
- Speaks English, Portuguese and Spanish
WHY HIRE A TRAINER?
Personal training is an opportunity to work one-on-one with a qualified fitness specialist, in order to help you not only learn how to exercise properly to reach your goals, but also gain foundational knowledge that will help you understand how your body operates. You will receive a program that has been individually created to suit your wellness level and your fitness goals. Wellington has the background, knowledge, and experience that is essential for designing a program that will work for you. Combined with a personal commitment from you, personal training will:
- Help you train safely and effectively
- Provide encouragement and motivation
- Help you set & achieve your goals
- Congratulate you on your accomplishments
- Provide new program/training ideas
- General fitness questions